Custom Printing and Embroidery
Designing your own T-Shirt is as simple as
Find your loved canvas from the thousands of products we have on iShirt (ranging from cotton tees to polo shirts or even kitchen apron). We can print on almost anything and everything, not just T-Shirts!
The Printing process:
- Send us your design / logo, product code (SKU), colour and quantity
- Choose your printing techniques (see below)
- We will email you a quote for approval and an invoice will be created for order confirmation
- A PDF mock-up will be sent to you for approval upon payment
- We will start the print job once the mock-up is approved
Printing techniques to choose from:
- Screen Printing: Your logo is reproduced by squeezing inks through mesh screens directly onto your garments
- Embroidery: Your logo is reproduced by stitching threads directly into fabric
So which method is better?
|The Cost||Best for larger quantity (About 20 or more)||Best for pocket size logo with several colours and in small quantities|
|Durability of Print and Colour Sharpness||Less durable than embroidery but a little bit of extra care will keep your items looking good for YEARS!||A lifetime - Because the design uses a thread to draw the detail, it will withstand the rigours of daily wear and constant washing. We often say that an embroidered logo will outlast the garment itself.|
|Colour Number||Cost increases as the number of colours increases.||Flat rate regardless of how many colours you have.|
|Visual effects and shading||Vibrant colours and metallic inks (at a cost) with a good degree of accuracy.||Given this is a rigid technique, it lacks the ability to show small details and colour fading effects.|
|Material||You can print on almost anything as a surface (as long as it’s flat).||All products especially heavy materials such as fleece and heavy cotton which often are not an option for screen printing.|
|Min. Order Quantity||20 pieces||11 pieces|
- Embroidery is the best choice for business shirts, polo shirts, caps and jackets.
- Screen printing is the best choice for t-shirts, hoodies and large logos.
|SCREEN PRINT||Minimum 20pcs|
|Quantities||1 Colours||2 Colours||3 Colours||4 Colours||5 Colours||6 Colours||7+ Colours|
|20-49||$6.00||$6.40||$6.90||$7.40||$7.90||$8.40||Call for Pricing|
|50-99||$4.20||$4.40||$4.70||$5.00||$5.30||$5.60||Call for Pricing|
|100-249||$3.20||$3.40||$3.70||$4.00||$4.30||$4.60||Call for Pricing|
|250-499||$2.70||$2.80||$3.00||$3.20||$3.40||$3.60||Call for Pricing|
|500-999||$2.20||$2.25||$2.30||$2.40||$2.50||$2.60||Call for Pricing|
|1000+||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing||Call for Pricing|
|Screen Setup (A4)||$50||$100||$150||$190||$230||$260||Call for Pricing|
|Screen Setup (A3)||$60||$120||$180||$230||$280||$320||Call for Pricing|
Note: 20% Surcharge Applies to All Polyester garments, Fleecy, Jumpers & Hoodies. Prices are GST exclusive.
|20 x 80mm||$7.00||$6.00||$5.00||$4.50||$4.00||Call for Pricing|
|80 x 80mm||$7.50||$6.50||$5.50||$5.00||$4.50||Call for Pricing|
|100 x 150mm||$11.00||$9.00||$8.00||$7.00||$6.50||Call for Pricing|
Note: Prices are GST exclusive
Terms & Conditions
1. All orders will be printed as per the PDF mock-up as approved by the customer in writing. There will be STRICTLY no discount / refund / exchange on orders printed as per the mock-up. The placement of the logo on the garment can vary and it is of an approximate location only.
2. There might be colour/shade/gradient differences between the mock-up and the final printed garment.
3. We cannot offer reprints of missing or misprinted garments. Claims for short or incorrect supply must be raised within 48 hours of receipt of goods.
4. Customers must supply artwork in vector format or a high quality (300 DPI or more) format (JPG/PNG).
5. Additional charges for any additions or changes to garment colour/sizes after order confirmation.
6. Any deadlines for delivery of printed or blank garments must be communicated prior to payment of invoice by the customer. We will make an effort to ensure delivery on time, but as we are reliant on 3rd party services, such as couriers, we can never guarantee a delivery by a certain date.
7. There will be no cancellation once the orders are dispatched for printing.